- A wonderful day with Santa
- A much improved Santa's
- Fantastic Santa
- RELAXING SUNDAY LUNCH AFTERNOON OUT
- Sunday Lunch on the Gwili Steam Railway
- "Great Evening, Great Entertainment & a Great Meal - Murder Mystery”
- A Wonderful Little Railway
- Excellent Railway Experience and very quaint
- Beautiful Trains, Beautiful Countryside!
- A Pleasant and enjoyable return to the past!
- Large Family Day Out
- Fantastic Day!
- A Lovely Experience!
- Train experience with Dog
- Fun for all!!
- Charming and Cherished
- A delightful Lunch
- A Lovely Experience
- A Sunday Lunch Delight
- Chilly Easter fun - Driver Bob
- Fathers' Day
- Food on the rails
- Great for the kids, run by friendly volunteers
- Lovely day out
- Lovely Little Steam Railway
- Lovely Ride
- Nice Little Railway
- Quaint Welsh Railway
- Small but Perfect
A wonderful little railway!
Set in the heart of South Wales
near to Carmarthen is the small steam railway of Gwili. This,
entirely volunteer maintained and run, line runs along a short
river valley in a hour long journey.
The people who work on this line are clearly real enthusiasts and they really throw themselves into providing a great experience for the whole family. The small shop and mini train ride at the turn around point are also worthwhile.
It may seem a little pricey but it is wise to think that the ticket value reflects the hard work to keep trains, line, station and signals in working order and help fund the new extension to Carmarthen which will open in 2014.