- Events in 2017
- Abergwili Extension Update
- Gwili Railway urgently seeking new volunteers
- Trip Advisor Certificate 2016
- Extra Steam Taster date 20 May 2017
- 15/4/17 2017 Murder Mystery is SOLD OUT
- Classic Transport Event - Plan your day
- Support the Gwili Railway by purchasing the Old Signal Box DVD. Only £6
- Santa's Magical Steam Trains 2017
Gwili Steam Railway
Barclay 0-4-0ST No. 2201 'Victory'
Manufacturer: Andrew Barclay & Son, 1945; Works No. 2201
Previous owner(s): Stewarts & Lloyds Steel Tube Works, Newport, Monmouthshire
Current status: Stored pending overhaul
Notes: Stewarts & Lloyds was an Anglo-Scottish steel company that specialised in producing tubes. The company's headquarters was at Corby Steelworks, although it also operated various sites throughout Britain, including the Newport and South Wales Tube Co. plant, where 'Victory' worked on the internal railway system. Named to commemorate the end of the Second World War, the locomotive was eventually acquired by the National Museum of Wales. It was placed under the custodianship of the Caerphilly Railway Society, which subsequently brought the locomotive to the Gwili Railway.