Gwili Railway Classic Transport Day – 15th July
This year saw a record number of entrants to our annual Classic Vehicle Show at the Gwili Steam Railway. The prizes for best in show were produce don welsh slate with a image of Welsh Guardsman.
The winners are pictured receiving their prizes with Jeremy John show organiser.
- 2018 Best in show – Darraq vintage car, Johnny Thomas
- Best in show Classic Car – Daimler Dart, Anthony Summers
- Best in show Commercial Vehicle – Pembroke Coach Works Bedford Van, Haydn Bateman
- Best in show Classic Bike – Douglas, I Smith
- Best in show 4×4 – Land Rover Police Shawland MK1 armoured patrol car SB300, Clive Elliott
- Best in show Custom – Ford Mexico Custom, Cliff Mann
- Best in show Tractor – Massey Ferguson, Graham Baker
Thank you to all who attended with their classic cars, motorcycles, vans and 4x4s. A sunny and fun filled day of steam trains and vintage vehicles of all shapes and sizes. Our next show will be our 4×4 SUV show held on the 27th August – you can enter your vehicle by contacting the office on 01267 238213.
Photography by Scott Artus © 2018