Newsflash – New Family Friendly Event at Gwili Railway…
Medieval Weekend 31st August-1st September 2019
Treat thyself to a weekend of ‘Ye Olde Steam Trains’ and join in the medieval fun and games on the Gwili Railway. Come along dressed up as Kings, Queens, Princesses, Knights and Dragons. Prizes for best outfit. Play Ye Olde Archery and Circus Skills and experience the Magic of Merlin!
31st August & 1st September 2019
Medieval Event Prices: Adult £14.00, Child £8.00,
Senior £12.00, Family £35.00, Dog £2.00
Ye Olde Steam Trains Depart: 11.00/13.00/15.00
Use our magical online booking!
- Two days of Steam, children’s activities and fun for all the family
- Bring a picnic or pick one up from our Vintage Tea Room
- Travel to Llwyfan Cerrig and meet the Archer, King and Queen of Llwyfan and the Circus Skills Trainers
- Meet Merlin and do some magic
- Come along dressed up in Medieval costume with prizes for best outfit
- Pull the sword from the stone to be crowned King or Queen of Wales
- Throw sponges at the gaoled stocks prisoners
- Learn Circus Skills, juggling, circus tricks and parachute games
- Archery skills
- To enjoy the games please travel on an earlier train e.g. 11.00 to stay for the return train at 14.00 or travel at 13.00 and return on the 16.00
Visitors will be able to travel on the steam locomotives throughout the day. Special Event fares apply.
Steam Trains run 11.00/13.00/15.00