We are pleased to announce that the railway will reopen for limited availability on the 28th, 29th, 30th, *31st October. The 31st October services will be a Halloween* Trick or Treat day with prizes for best outfit. Santa’s Magical Steam Train dates and times will be announced shortly. Please check social media and google for updates.
How will we operate with the Covid-19 travel guidelines?
The railway will ensure we can maintain a safe service for our staff, volunteers and our passengers. Please do not attend if you are unwell or have symptoms.
We will do the following:
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the stations
- Wear a mask as per Welsh Government Transport Legislation
- Please wash your hands regularly
- Please keep a safe distance 2m
- Compartment tickets will only be available to book online,
walk-in bookings are prohibited
- Walk in bookings are strictly forbidden for Covid safe reasons
What we require you to do when travelling
on the Gwili Railway:
- Passengers must arrive at east 30 minutes before departure so we can process your booking
- Access to your reserved compartment will be allocated 10 minutes before departure
- The car park will only be available for booked passengers and staff
- Stay in your allocated compartments, tickets a per compartment based on 6 family members
- There will be a maximum of 6 passengers allowed in a booked compartment, any extra passengers will not be allowed to travel
- Follow the directional signs and prompts from our friendly staff and volunteers
- Takeaway food and drink service from the Vintage Tea Rooms
- There will be no allocated stopovers at Danycoed, Llwyfan Cerrig or Abergwili Junction
- Passengers must remain in their compartments for the journey bar toilet breaks, toilets available at Bronwydd Arms Station. Llwyfan Cerrig toilets subject to staffing
- Toilets are for single use only
- No standing in corridors or doorways