Service Changes during August 2019
During August we have had to make some changes to advertised services due to availability of steam and diesel engines.
The following changes have been made and supersede the printed calendar leaflet sent out to tourist information sites in October 2018:
- Saturday 3rd August – All services will now be steam locomotive trains.
- Monday 5th – All services will now be Steam trains.
- Monday 12, 19th August – All services will now be Diesel Railcar trains.
- Tuesday 27th, Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th August – All services will now be Diesel Railcar trains.
- The 29th August Welsh Elevenses and Cream Tea Trains are cancelled and will operate on Friday the 30th August as normal.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. All booked passengers who have booked for Steam services will be contacted and can transfer to another day if they do not wish to travel on the Heritage Railcar Diesel Services advertised above.