*Summer services on the Gwili Railway…
- Our Thursday and Friday trains offer you the chance to enjoy a Welsh Elevenses at 11.00 and a Strawberry Cream Tea on the 13.00 and 15.00 dining trains.
- Saturdays are traditionally our Heritage Railcar diesel service.
- Sunday the 14th July is our popular Classic Transport Day.
- Selected Saturday evenings in July 27th and August 3rd, 10th and 17th are our popular Gwili Fryer Fish and Chip and real ale trains, 18.00 and 19.30 running times.
- Monday to Friday and Sundays are our steam train services running three times a day. 11.00/13.00/15.00.
*Please check availability on our website, facebook and google, due to scheduled Monday service days and track maintenance other days will be unaffected. We will give you at least 48 hours notification of any cancellation.
Plus our miniature railway which is popular with young and old is back on track. A small charge applies to cover costs and goes toward the GRPS miniature fund.
Watch out for new ‘Pop-up’ special events in July/August and September.
www.gwili-railway.co.uk Tel: 01267 238213