Santa's Magical Steam Trains 2019 ticket update:
Please note due to signal problems at Bronwydd it is not always possible to get your e-ticket up to show our ticket checkers. For security we cannot accept tickets shown on a mobile phone at special events.
When you travel to the railway for this years event please ensure you have a paper ticket with your full details and the barcode ticket.
If you do not have a printed ticket you will be directed to the ticket office where our staff will give you a confirmation print. However this will delay your travel, to ensure a speedy entrance to the train ride please bring a printed ticket.
This will be exchanged at the ticket crossing with a grotto ticket. The red Santa ticket is your entry to the grotto, please hand this into the Elf greeters.
When you book online please ensure you bring a printed receipt of purchase when you arrive at the ticket office.
We've got a busy schedule of events throughout the year. The Gwili Railway can accept no liability for failure to operate advertised services or attractions. A Diesel locomotive may have to be substituted for steam locomotive at short notice for operational reasons. Information correct at time of going to print.
Santa's Magical Steam Trains
During our Santa Season feel free to phone the office if you want to book a ticket or have any queries (01267 238213 Tuesday-Thursday 10.00am - 4.00pm). Please ensure you allow 20 minutes before your departure time to allow for parking. When using our park and ride system in Bronwydd Community Hall allow at least 30 minutes (this only applies if the main car park is full and on special event days).
Before you travel to the railway please visit the website or Facebook page to check for service changes. Please call 01267 238213 no later than 4.00pm the day before you travel.
Please note we have noticed some customers have experienced errors when making bookings via mobile phone. If you try to make a booking in a weak signal area there may be drop off error on the payment section.
We advise customers that you don't try to put another booking through our system until you have checked the following:
- When making a booking if there is a drop off in signal and you get an error, this is temporary and your order may still go through our payment system.
- Please check your card provider if payment has or has not been taken within 24 hours.
- Check your email (also check if it has gone into spam) for your booking confirmation.
- Ring our booking office if you get an error and they will check your order. Tel; 01267 238213.
- If no payment has been taken or no email confirmation has arrived you can try again, but please check.
- Any order that does go through to our payment system is subject to a Stripe Admin fee which is included in the ticket price. Refund requests due to order error or payment problems will have the admin fee deducted from your refund. See terms at bottom of our website and pasted in this message...
The Gwili Railway can accept no liability for failure to operate advertised services or attractions. A Diesel locomotive may have to be substituted for steam locomotive at short notice for operational reasons. Information correct at time of going to print.
All our departures leave from Bronwydd Arms Station. There are parking and toilet facilities, including baby changing, at the station.
Please ensure you arrive at least 30 mins before your chosen departure to give you enough time to park and board safely.
Note that there is no Wifi available at Gwili Railway and that mobile phone signals can be erratic due to the steep terrain.
If there are 10 or more of you, we offer special rates for large groups. Find out more.
Stay in touch
Keep up to date with our latest news and be the first to hear about special events and offers. Just leave us your email address…