Hop on this train for our special Cream Tea & Steam experience. Ride through the the countryside on this 90-minute journey through the beautiful Carmarthenshire. The perfect activity to relax and have a treat!
Vintage Train Trip
Steam Train Rides, Carmarthen, Wales
- Compartment for up to six people All ages welcome
- Open seating ticket Aged 16 and over
- Open seating ticket - child Aged 15 and under
Take a scenic ride back in time on our Vintage Train
Take a vintage train ride on our beautiful railway in South West Wales – over rivers, through pretty fields and woodlands. Ideal for families and heritage-lovers alike!
This train trip lasts for 90-minutes and is hauled on most dates by a steam locomotive.
It departs from and returns to Bronwydd Arms station (SA33 6HT), just outside Carmarthen.
What to Expect
- A warm welcome from our small, dedicated team at our vintage station.
- Steam train ride through beautiful South Wales countryside.
- Seats on-board 1950s carriages.
- Three short stops (two for the locomotive to change ends of the train – don’t forget to take photos – and one so that you can explore our heritage collection of rolling stock, speak to volunteers and enjoy this countryside halt).
Please arrive no less than 30 minutes before your booked departure time.