Activity Superstore Vouchers are NOT redeemable against Santa's Magical Steam Trains in December. Vouchers are only valid between April-October and only on standard running days. Contact Activity Superstore for details.
Please note we have noticed some customers have experienced errors when making bookings via mobile phone. If you try to make a booking in a weak signal area there may be drop off error on the payment section.
We advise customers that you don't try to put another booking through our system until you have checked the following:
- When making a booking if there is a drop off in signal and you get an error, this is temporary and your order may still go through our payment system.
- Please check your card provider if payment has or has not been taken within 24 hours.
- Check your email (also check if it has gone into spam) for your booking confirmation.
- Ring our booking office if you get an error and they will check your order. Tel; 01267 238213.
- If no payment has been taken or no email confirmation has arrived you can try again, but please check.
- Any order that does go through to our payment system is subject to a Stripe Admin fee which is included in the ticket price. Refund requests due to order error or payment problems will have the admin fee deducted from your refund. See terms at bottom of our website and pasted in this message...
Standard Fare Ticket Prices: Adult £12.00, Senior £11.00, Child £6.00, Dog, £2.00 Family (2 adults + 2 children) £31.50
Special Event Prices: (Where applicable including Easter Bunny, Halloween, Gala, Car and Bike Shows)
Adult £14.00, Senior £12.00, Child £8.00, Dog £2.00, Family (2 adults + 2 children) £35.00
Santa's Magical Steam Trains: 1st two weekends in December, Infant £6.00, Child (1-15) £9.50, Adult £12.95
Last three Christmas Weekends 14-23: Infant 0-12 months £8.00, Child 1-15 £11.50, Adult £14.50
Steam Sunday Lunch (departs 12.00): Adult £35.00, Child £20.00, Empty Seat £15.00
Before you travel to the railway please visit the website or Facebook page to check for service changes.
Please call 01267 238213 no later than 4.00pm the day before you travel.
When you book online please ensure you bring a printed receipt of purchase when you arrive at the ticket office.
Our steam service is running as normal every Sunday-Friday* the Heritage Railcar service will run every Saturday*. (*August)
Gwili Railway standard timetable has departures leaving Bronwydd Arms at:
11.00 13.00 15.00
Tickets for Gwili Railway can be bought here online, or at the ticket office at Bronwydd Arms at the time of travel.
We strongly recommend booking in advance to ensure that you can travel on the train of your choice, particularly when there's a special event. Booking on our Christmas trains is essential.
Stay in touch
Keep up to date with our latest news and be the first to hear about special events and offers. Just leave us your email address…