he Steam Experience Full Day runs:- 7.00am to 4.30pm. Included in the full day Steam Experience is:-
- Induction and safety briefing
- Lighting up the steam locomotive
- Breakfast with the operation crew
- A turn on the footplate driving the locomotive
- A turn on the footplate firing the locomotive
- Lunch (sandwiches and cakes) in the Victorian Tea Room
- One round trip assisting the guard
- One round trip assisting the Signalman
- A Driver Experience Certificate
- One year’s membership of the Gwili Railway Preservation Society
- *Up to 8 family and friends of each participant can enjoy the experience, riding on the trains and taking photos. They are welcome to have lunch with the crew and participants at a cost of £7 per head.
- You can pre-book guest lunch tickets by phoning the office 01267 238213 (Monday to Friday 10-4).